I am still on a high from my shortlist at the Women In Business Awards so the next few weeks until the Awards Gala in March are going to be a time of celebration in the world of HR Made Easy.
If you want to find out more about the “outstanding innovation” that is HR Made Easy | The Membership CLICK HERE
I have a number of ideas that I want to share with you, but COVID is making my brain hurt and simple tasks are very confusing so I will wait until next week to explain about my other celebration plans.
But for today, this was an easy celebration to plan and organise. The day before the awards I will run a free webinar for small business owners to help them put staff contracts in place. I had to make sure you guys knew about it first, before I share on my socials. If you have missed it before, don’t miss this time.
The details are:
- All About Staff Contracts Free Webinar
- 9:30am – 10:30am on Wednesday 9 March 2022 on zoom
- A recording will be available for those who register
- A copy of the slides will be sent to those who register
- I will stay on afterwards from 10:30 to 11:00am to answer your questions on staff contracts
Spaces will be limited so you will have to sign up in advance. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
If you still haven’t sorted out contracts for your staff then you won’t want to miss this free webinar.
- I will tell you what your legal obligations as an employer are,
- explain the key HR policies you will need in place,
- give you a checklist of what you need in a staff contract;
- and help you to create an action plan that you can use in your business to finally get contracts issued to staff.
Feedback from the last session was hugely positive, “very good webinar” “really informative”. So I am really looking forward to sharing it again as part of my celebrations.
I would love if you could help spread the word and share with this blig with any small business owner who needs to sort out their staff contracts.
PS I am still in bed taking ALL the paracetamol and I know there is a formatting mistake on the sign up page but I have given up trying to fix it because I don’t have the energy to fight with technology today! Let me know if you spot it:)
For 2022 I have set myself the challenge of working with 100 small business owners to implement employee contracts in their business. If you want to be one of my 100 stars, then reach out and book a discovery call here. Or contact me here.
Ways I can help you right now:
#contracts #hrmadeeasy #johannascullionhr #smallbusinesshr #NIbusiness
14 Day Mini Series
Free HR Templates & Videos
Enter your email address to get access to 14 FREE HR templates and videos
You will also be added to our mailing list as you have expressed an interest in our business. We will send you emails on our products and services, and you can unsubscribe at any time.