You need… One to One HR Mentoring…
You started your business because you wanted to make a living from your passion. When you started your business … one thing is for certain.. you didn’t expect that HR would become something on your to-do list!
I see it every month, a client who is fed up feeling uncertain and incapable of doing what needs to be done to manage their staff. They are scared or even ashamed to admit they need help – actually they don’t know where to start.
Do not worry, I follow the principle that there is never a silly question. So whatever it is you are unsure about – from the basic entitlements of employees through to more complex issues like managing a redundancy let me by your mentor and guide. I will break down the complicated issues, make it relevant to you and your business and help you understand what you need to know and how to do it.
Select now from the options below, to start putting your training needs first. Your staff and your business will thank you.
HR Power Hour
Online HR Strategy Sessions
Do you want to pick my HR Brain to help you understand a HR problem you have and what your options are?
Or maybe you just have a one-off query, something that you want a second opinion on.
Book an online 1-2-1 HR Power Hour with me today and you will have one hour of my time to help make HR easy for you and your business.
My long-term client list is currently fully booked so this is the only way to get direct and personal access to me and my HR mind right now.
Ready to book?
Then why wait – click the book now button below.
HR Mentoring Intensive
Intensive 3 Hour Mentoring Sessions
Are you struggling being the “boss” and find that your employees are running your business?
Then it is time for you to take control.
Are you a small business owner who is fed up feeling uncertain and incapable of doing what needs to be done to manage their staff?
Don’t be scared or even ashamed to admit you need help.
This is where HR Mentoring comes in. Over a 3 hr HR Mentoring Intensive session working together we will build your confidence and let you take back control of your business.
If this sounds like what you need click the book now button below.
Can't find what you need
Contact me for a more bespoke mentoring service. Longer-term packages tailored to your needs are available.
This is for you if...
You need help to understand a HR problem you have and what your options are. Or maybe you just have a one-off query, something that you want a second opinion on.
- You are feeling stuck and overwhelmed when it comes to dealing with staff issues
- You are worried that you haven’t issued contracts – when you know you should have
- You are worried that your staff know more about their rights than you do so as a result you ignore dealing with staff problems for fear of making a huge costly mistake
- You run a mile when an employee asks you complicated question, like “how many holidays am I entitled to if I work extra hours over the summer”
- You are Googling staff queries rather than asking for help… “how can I dismiss someone in probation”
- You are not ready to engage a HR Consultant on a long-term regular basis
I am here to help and be your HR Mentor, just select from the packages and click the button to book.
Stop worrying and start taking control.
Still unsure then check out the FAQs
Here are some common questions about our online HR Mentoring packages.
What are the HR Mentoring Packages?
There are currently two packages:
HR Power Hour
- One hour session
- To deal with ONE specific HR issue
- Great for a (first) or second opinion on how to approach an issue
- Ideal for common HR queries e.g. holiday leave, sickness absence, lateness etc
HR Mentoring Intensive
- Three hour session
- To deal with a more complex issue e.g. disciplinary case or a couple of linked HR issues e.g. under performing staff
- A focused half day session on a complicated HR issue
- Ideal for HR coaching and mentoring for the manager, tailored to the specific issue they are currently facing
- Perfect for confidence coaching for line managers struggling with challenging staff
What happens during the HR Mentoring sessions?
Both the HR Power Hour and HR Mentoring Intensive sessions are held over zoom.
When you book you will fill in a brief questionnaire to give me background of the situation.
In the session we start with you telling me about your priority HR issue, your concerns and any other relevant information.
Once I have the facts, I will start to unpick the problem, with the aim of finding a solution for you.
Depending on what your issue is I will tailor my technique, it might be providing simple jargon-free HR advice, it might telling you the standard HR admin that needs to be completed or it might be some HR Coaching on how to tackle difficult conversations.
Working together we then go through the various options you have to deal with the issue; and come up with an action plan for your chosen option.
If you have requested a recording I will send that as soon as it is available in the zoom portal.
What type of questions do people ask?
It can be anything at all … my motto is no question is silly and I am glad to help.
Past queries asked during a HR Mentoring session include:
- What is probation and how I use it in my business?
- I think I might have a disciplinary case but I am not sure?
- How do I conduct an investigation?
- How do I issue a formal warning to staff?
- What do I do with a member of staff whose performance has declined?
What is the investment?
HR Power Hour @ £110 per session via zoom (plus recording if requested).
HR Mentoring – Intensive @ £333 per session via zoom (plus recording if requested).
I like the sound of this, how do I book in?
Do you offer refunds?
No, the online sessions are not refundable and must be used within 30 days from payment.
Only one reschedule is permitted.
How I Make HR Easy For My Clients
I am a fully qualified HR Professional entitled to use the designation of Chartered MCIPD from the Institute of Personnel & Development. I pride myself in adhering to our institute standards and professional code of ethics. I am not “winging it”!!
When you pick up the phone or drop me an email – it will always be me who deals with your query. I am not a faceless contact in a call centre. I am real person, someone who will take the time to meet you and get to know about your business.
I have 20 years post-graduate experience in providing real life HR advice and solutions to business owners. There is very little that shocks me in HR so don’t worry about telling me what mistakes you have made there is a high probability you are not the first! I won’t judge.
My mission is to make HR easy for my clients. I go over and above to provide the right solutions to the issues they are facing. I stand beside (and often in front) of them when they are dealing with difficult situations.
Have a Question? Want More Info?
Get on the VIP List
Enter your contact details here, and we'll send you more details on HR Made Easy, the Membership soon.